6013 Leaning Tree Road
luxurious ocean view home & pool - hilltop acreage
- 6013 Leaning Tree Rd Halfmoon Bay Sunshine Coast
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story "Rancher with walk out basement"
- Bedrooms: 3 "2nd bedroom on main floor has a bureau instead of closet"
- Bathrooms: 3 "ensuite has double sized tile shower, main floor powder room and 4 piece lower level"
- Half Bathrooms: 1 "main floor powder room"
- Garage: Double, Detached "Tandem garage doubles as workshop studio"
- Size: 3,081 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 13 acres 394ft x 1243ft
- Suite: Potential
- Year Built: 2006 "shows like new"
- Taxes: $5,332.10 CAD (2018)
- MLS ® #: R2471620
- Basement: Yes, Walkout "full basement. back side has 7 ft ceilings"
This south and west facing very private panoramic ocean view home sits on a rare 13 acre parcel with 3000 sq ft between main floor & full lower level and has 3 spacious bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. This home is extremely well built and has the fir timber-frame and hand peeled cedar log supports that are so desirable. It has many positive features including a spacious kitchen with large island, high end stainless appliances & dining area that leads to a large sun deck. With vaulted ceilings, radiant concrete flooring, outdoor irrigation of gardens, an outdoor oasis with heated pool, many fruit trees and bushes This property has it all and you must see. There is a port couture to remain dry during the winter when entering your home. The 600 sq ft detached workshop has an ocean view ! adjoining lot 2 available for $599,900 to total 26 acres!
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.